SLC5/03: Configuration Errors on 1746-HSTP1

bmm251

My particular program is functioning well. The only thing is that I dont know how to clear the configuration error when I power the PLC back up the next day. Is there a way to reset this error via a pushbutton rather than completely reconfiguring the Stepper Control module everytime I power up?

Thanks,
Brian

The easy way is to go online when your plc is running (good configuration) and then upload a new backup. Don't forget to burn the Eeprom with new backup with good configuation (if your plc use one).

What is the procedure you use, exactly, to resolve the configuration error on the stepper module ?

bmm251 said:
My particular program is functioning well. The only thing is that I dont know how to clear the configuration error when I power the PLC back up the next day. Is there a way to reset this error via a pushbutton rather than completely reconfiguring the Stepper Control module everytime I power up?

Thanks,
Brian

"Completely reconfiguring" the module means just writing to 3 registers. So what's wrong with doing this in the first PLC scan?