simodrive manual info

indra

Hi,

I have SIMODRIVE 611D with additional card types :

SIMODRIVE LT-MODUL INT 2x15A
6SN1123-1AB00-0AA1

SIMODRIVE UEB-MODUL INT/EXT
6SN1112-1AC01-0AA1

Does anyone knows , in which SIEMENS website adress that I can DOWNLOAD the manual instruction of it ?? I am really need the manual instruction of it for troubleshooting, especially the meaning of LED fault.

Regards,

INDRA

hi, dchartier,

thank you for your info.
i tried to open the website but i found so many title, which one I have to DOWNLOAD to get these manual SIMODRIVE LT MODULE and SIMODRIVE UEB MODULE only

Regards,

INDRA

Hello Indra;

Onn the link i showed previously, there is a note that takes you to this page for 6SN11 modules:

SINUMERIK/SIMODRIVE
documentation
DOConWEB provides Internet access to SINUMERIK and
SIMODRIVE documentation. In addition to a download function for
pdf documents, DOConWeb offers an extended search function over
all documents (via plain text entry, table of contents and keyword
index).
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Manuals- Simodrive Obsolete / Sinumerik Obsolete available

Dear Forum members,
I have Manuals - User/ Service/ Manufacturer documentation for all Simodrive Obsolete and Sinumerik manuals. Either contact me directly or visit my ebay store: Doc on Web does not have Obsolete manuals. WE have these all. http://stores.shop.ebay.com/cncspare__W0QQ_armrsZ1 or Email ajmanfet(at)eim.ae
B.Swaroop