S7 400 Plc

I am facing the following problem :
PC starts Booting as soon as clicking `ON LINE' in simetic manager.The PC has connected with S7 400 PLC through `PC Adaptor' (MPI).

Hello jitendrakpatil.

If the PC adapter is the USB type, then I can imagine that there is a hardware conflict. You can try to investigate in the Device Manager. You can searh Siemens support for the latest driver for the adapter.
If the PC adapter is the serial type, then I am stumped.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am facing one issue with the SEW MDX61B drive. Issue- I want to run a conveyor with this drive in two directions but it runs in...
Replies
Views
:huh: i don't know master password and i tried "1234" too but it didn't worked i want to upload new program but i think its password protected and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum but it's helped me in the past and hopefully it will help me now. I'm trying to get a first...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Working on a centrifuge for a customer. They have ACS880 ABB Vfd's installed, and need them to talk VIA the FENA card Ethernet to...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Good day! We've encountered an error while uploading the program from S7-400PLC using TIA Portal software and try all the TIA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom