crosswalks in traffic simulation

warmaster729

hey guys just a quick question does anybody know how i can get the crosswalks to blink in the simulations for the traffic light on logixpro i have tried everything i could think of any help would be appreciated thanks guys

Last edited:
Have you thought about using internal pulses? Have a look in the manual and see if you can find them.

two quick suggestions... you could use a status bit, or you could click on downloads and check out how others got the crosswalk light to blink. hope this helps

thanks for the suggestions

thanks for the help i really appreciate it. i will try the status bit and see what happens thanks again

Few ways to do it:
1. Use a self resetting timer and then use the timer done to drive a flip flop.
2. Use a self resetting timer and the LIM instruction.
3. Use 2 timers, one for the on time, and one for the off time.

Either method can be used to generate an on/off pulse.

You will have to decide how the pulse is used in your application.