need help with FX0S please

paul curren

can a string of binary numbers be set up in a data register on a FX0S plc to track the flow of different sizes boxs on a conveyor. and will the register be update without over writing value already stored. can anyone tell me the steps needed and comands to use

thank you paul

Never worked with that plc but if the programming supports Bit SHift Left or Right registers, I would think you could set up a different register for each size box, and shift the bits with a trigger. Each time a box is placed on the conveyor, move a "1" to the register and with each cycle of the trigger it will be tracked thru the process as the "1" gets shifted thru its word (left or right)