Analog FLEX I/O modules

Greg Dake

Good morning,

I'm setting up some analog FLEX I/O modules for the first time. I have some 1794-IE8's and some 1794-OE4's. They are in a rack with a 1794-AENT module, and being controlled by a L35E processor over Ethernet. I'm getting values into the processor from the analog modules, but I cannot find the range of the raw counts for 4-20mA and 0-10V in the manuals. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

hi

my dear friend,
i have worked over this modules.
20 ma=7878 (HEX)
But if u see in PLC, it will show u 0-30840 counts corresponding to the 4-20ma.

best regards,
parag uike
+ THE GAME OF PLC+

Similar Topics

I am doing a PLC5 to Controllogix upgrade (not using conversion software) I hooked up the 1756-DHRIO card to the existing (and working) Remote...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a project with PLC 5/80C controller with controlnet. The project contains several analog input flex modules 1794 series. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a bag in box machine with a few payoffs that unroll foil. The inverters are PowerFlex 525 and the tension rollers mechanism is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, We recently picked up a new customer that just finished a controls upgrade with some other systems integrator company. They upgraded to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a potentiometer connected to a siemens micromaster 440 to control a servo motor speed and they are not connected to any PLC. Now, I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom