Change Over Communication

gherz817

Is there a posibility to configure two communication in citect scada? I will add a button to change over the communication, either via a serial to LAN or vise versa.
Thanks..

gherz817 said:
Is there a posibility to configure two communication in citect scada? I will add a button to change over the communication, either via a serial to LAN or vise versa.
Thanks..
i'm so happy, in this forum many people use citect scada, i 'm a newbie in that scada.my problem is, the citect no always run much better, not always connect the communication, why is that can happen ?

Thank you

Adi P.Nugroho
SWCU-Indonesia

Similar Topics

I have wincc flex 2008 project made with wincc flexible 2088 sp1 project hmi device is simatic pc panel 19" I want to change hmi device to run the...
Replies
Views
We have Panelview 600 "Standard" on one of our machines which we got from supplier. We don't have documentation or software to upload/edit file...
Replies
Views
Witam! I configureted Simtatic Stations Master CPU 315-2 DP and Slave CP 342-5 according to Simens' example...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom