mitsubishi plc programme

ravi1821

dear sirs,

currently i am using gx developer version 7. i am having diffuculties to open the file ( plc programme ) which i think was written in higher version of gx developer. Any could help me to open this file and later saved in gx version 7. attached is the programme file.

thanks in advance,

ravi chandran

The file you posted is not the plc program. It is for an E200 HMI.
The software required is called E-Designer version 6 or above.

When I opened the project settings it listed the HMI as E200 and the PLC as FX2n. Perhaps the terminal has been upgraded and the file name was not changed. Just a thought.

Similar Topics

Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2? Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom