Ab Slc 5/05

How big of a 5/05?

It only depends on how many words your particular model 5/05 has; i.e. 16K or 32K or 64K of memory and knowing timers consume three user words of memory.

I think that this is what you're asking ...

the just-getting-started timer file (number "T4") will hold up to 256 timers ... those timers will be addressed T4:0 through T4:255 ...

if you need more than that, you can create a new timer file (example: "T9") which will hold another 256 timers ... T9:0 through T9:255 ... and so on - and so on ... UNTIL (as Flopro said) your processor runs out of memory ...

Similar Topics

I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom