DL-PLC adding lines of code

Clay B.

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a bit of a puzzle. It is not causing any faults but I would like to know the cause. What I have is a program with mulitiple sub routines. In the last subroutine the PLC keeps adding ruings for some reason before the return rungs. The rungs look like what this:
K0
___________________________________(???)

Anybody know what causes this. The program is in a plc I built as a simulator (DL6 D0-06DD2-D) and as far as I can tell this is not causing any issues yet. If you need to see the actual code let me know.

Thanks
Clay

edit: the K0 is supped to be over the output

Last edited:
I think I would need to see the code in order to possibly explain it. Offhand I really can't come up with a good reason for this happening.

A .zip file of the program would be great.

Ps. The program will be 6-20 siles all with the same name and different extensions.