cross brand comunication

XtremeIN

Hello all,
Not sure if I titled this thread correct, but hey here we go.....

We just sold and shipped a unit to a company doen in Tx and they called "this has a PLC in it?". Kinda surprised dumb founded tone of voice. My question is they want to include it in their MOST MTL system. I know nothing about MTL, never heard of them. The guy I talked to did not have much info on they system they have in place. We used a DL-06 for the project. I am guessing maybe MODBUs or something would work. Any suggestions......

Micheal

XtremeIN said:
Hello all,
Not sure if I titled this thread correct, but hey here we go.....

We just sold and shipped a unit to a company doen in Tx and they called "this has a PLC in it?". Kinda surprised dumb founded tone of voice. My question is they want to include it in their MOST MTL system. I know nothing about MTL, never heard of them. The guy I talked to did not have much info on they system they have in place. We used a DL-06 for the project. I am guessing maybe MODBUs or something would work. Any suggestions......

Micheal

I have work experiance with MTL MOST there are three types of processor 8521 - process , 8521 - Logic & 8521 - Hybrid