RSView Studio ME - Alarm Lists

Kidblue

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Does anyone know of a way of modifying the column width in an alarm list display?

Studio_Alarms1.jpg

I can't seem to be able to display the full 'Time/Date' for either ALARM TIME or ACKNOWLEDGE TIME (unless i change the format to just the time or just the date) :confused:. It always manages to chop the last digit or two off (i can WRAP the message, but it puts all on one line except one character on the next - looks c**p)...

Any ideas?

Thanks

I just made a comment in another thread about AB's inability to make Windows-style text boxes work in their software!

If you are logging alarms elsewhere with the full time stamp, format it to time only, no date. Not a good answer, but it may give you better use of your real estate.