Hitachi

ramaslabas

Our company is deal in repair of diferent systems. Sometimes PLC is OMRON, AB... Now we have Hitachi H-40. I should start this machine. Encouder is conected to X000 and X001.

Have anybody idea how this hitachi counts, in program there is no inputs X000 and X001.

Some word(?)should keep this information.

There are functions FUN 70, FUN 71 in program... But there are no such functions in program PRO-H, compatible with this PLC.I do not have idea what they means....
icon8.gif

Have somebody any experience with Hitachi?

Thanks in advance
Ramunas

Similar Topics

I've uploaded a raw program from an old Hitachi EC-40HARP that is to be replaced by something else. I have to do some reverse engineering as the...
Replies
Views
I have an old Hitachi EC2-28HRP. I have the program files ready to upload into the PLC, but not sure what I need (i.e. software). ActSip E has...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have an Old PLC Hitachi EC2-D60HRP that I am in urgent need of the Software to make few modifications Anyone can I assist with the...
Replies
Views
I am posting this as I am at a loss on where else to look. We have a 30 year old Mitsubishi Injection molding machine run by a Hitachi P-250E PLC...
Replies
Views
We want to upload program the following PLC, and downloading to Our Spare. And also we want keep program in file . Could You give quotation for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom