UK company info request

indra

Dear All,

At the moment I am looking for the 2 ( two ) U.K company for DC motor, the name is SIMPLATROLL LTD and the other company is BULL ELECTRIC U.K
Please help me to get the contact address of these 2 company.

Regards,

INDRA

Indra.
Simplatroll used to be the UK agents for Lenze drives. A couple of years ago this relationship developed further and they actually became Lenze UK Ltd.

Similar Topics

Hi, everyone, I have a FREQUENCY to VOLTAGE CONVERTER from DMC ( Dynamic Measurements Corp. USA )Can anyone inform me about this company "DMC"...
Replies
Views
I have a module & backplane, both made by the company called LOGIC with part numbers CMP2 CMP2-BP Trying to find info on them. Thanks George
Replies
Views
My customer wants me to set up their industrial computer hmi running factory talk view se client in the following way. They want to use a single...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been working on a tool for my company that handles a specific task our company runs into often related to PLC's. This is a tool I...
Replies
Views
Dear all, on some project i have s7-1200 plc that is used for communication to scada. Another company installed another s7-1200 in same cabinet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom