Analog Card

kambojrakesh

HELLO EVERYBODY, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ANALOG CARD OF SIEMENS PLC
CPU S7-300,S5-95U,S5100U.HOW WE CAN TEST THESE CARD i.e WITHER THE
CARDS GIVING PORPER INPUTS & OUTPUTS.HOW WE CAN TEST THESE ANALOG CARD BY FORCING OUTPUTS.

I don't know the S5 systems, but with the S7 300 series you can't force the analog outputs. If you want to check the card is working you can test it by writing a value to a Marker WORD and using the MOV instruction in your program to copy it to the output.

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i was trying to learn the analog card and got pulled off. now i am asking for your help again. this is what i have. all i/o are enabled...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a RTD , that I would like to wire into a 1756-IF8 Analog Input Card. Would you all a simple wiring diagram , of what...
Replies
Views
We have an omron CJ2M-CPU12 PLC that we are having issues with an AD04U analog card. it is connected to a K type thermocouple sensor. The card is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, While i am not new to omron, i'm totally new to the analog part and lost. i have a CJ2M cpu 33. then there are 4 i/o cards card 5 is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom