Alarm Banner In Panelview 300!!!

nesppi

Hi everybody!!!

I have a problem with a PanelView 300 Micro. I have introduced the screen "Alarm Banner" and I have created the list of trigger tags and trigger messages... In other side I have some interruptors to simulate the inputs to the Plc (slc 500). The problem is that the banner doesn´t appear when I activate the right input, it appears with the next input.

I have test the input, introducing a multistate object assigned to the input address and it changes with the input change, but the banner doesn´t appear....

Does anybody know what it can be happening??

Thank you very much in advance!

Greetings

See Attached;

If trigger is a bit

Trigger.jpg

Then Value/Bit must be 0 (zero) this is an offset.

Value_Bit.jpg

Similar Topics

This is an issue that I noticed we have had recently on this keypad HMI, an alarm will come up and it can be acknowledged by a fault reset button...
Replies
Views
The banner is completely unreadable. Is there a way to adjust the size that the alarm banner will display on FT ME 7.0 for application? Thanks...
Replies
Views
I am using a Panelview 2711-B6C8 PV600 with an alarm banner, the banner does not pop up when I get an alarm but the alarm shows up in the alarm...
Replies
Views
Well, hello all, this is my first post. I really need some help with this one. I have a SLC 5/05 processor and I will be connecting to a PV Plus...
Replies
Views
For anyone proficient with Panelbuilder 32, is there any way to embed a live variable into an alarm banner? Say I create an alarm banner, and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom