Beijers E1000 series HMI - Mitsubishi

portadownred1

I am using an E1101 Beijers HMI touch screen HMI/GUI in conjunction with an FX3 PLC. The E-Designer software is version 7. The Alarms screen 990 is a default screen for every new project. I want to move the default buttons from the right hand side to the bottom edge. I can do this but when I run the simulator or download the program the buttons disappear behind a default screen. I can still press the buttons but they are not visible. Also on the default screen there are two rectangles - one filled raised and one unfilled sunken. I can resize these, move them around and change colour but they never appear when I run the project. What are they for ??? Anyone have any info on customising this screen I would be happy to hear from you

I have found the same thing. I believe you are best off to leave the alarm page layout as it is.

I have re-assigned the functions of the buttons on the right hand side without problems but moving them just makes a mess. The real problem is that they don't have an alarm window object that you can place and size. It seems the runtime generates this at the same place on the screen no matter what you do.

I found out why you are not able to move the buttons to the bottom of the default Alarm screen. If you create groups of alarms (maximum 4) then a button(s) appear(s) at the bottom of the default alarm screen to allow you to toggle between the various groups. As for the two rectangles even Mitsubishi support cannot understand what these are for. They believe that there may be a glitch in the new software and are looking into it for me. It appears that the text window where the alarm messages appear is an non customisable window that is programmed to come to the front of everything else. The problem is that in version 6 of E-Designer with an E910 HMI I have been able to place buttons and text in the area that I now cannot so I feel that there is a glitch or they have tried to prevent this for some other reason