Help with an Old HMI!!

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

A customer has an old HMI which is a:-

CT10 Bead Interconnect Version 2.05
with Siemens L1 V1.01 driver

I have traced Bead, they changed there name to Horner UK Ltd in 1998 but the company was dissolved in 2003.

It would help (and save a lot of time) to be able to get the HMI Program out of the CT10...

Any Suggestions ?

I've got some software for the CT's and a manual. I may even still have an old home made cable somewhere. The software runs in DOS, and I've never tried it in a windows console. PM me your email if this is any use.

Similar Topics

Hello chaps, i have an old uniop ek12 hmi, i also have designer 6 software but it would appear that this isnt what i require. can anyone point me...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I know this is an old one but we have a d100 in our wrapper , it just stopped working. When the inputs are pressed the corresponding...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old Exor Tline HMI that requires an older version of UniOP Designer. I reached out to Exor but they no longer support this older...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what kind of PLC this is, what software and cable I would need to upload the program? I have been asked to upgrade it. Thanks Mike
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom