Help with VIPA

Schtiel

Hi all!
When the power is off, VIPA 214-SER forgets all values in merker memory. What should I do to save some values (i.e. settings) even if the power is off?

Hello, Schtiel! Did you configure proper settings for retentive memory in HW config? You can define retentive MB quantity (starting from MB0) there. But good practice is to intend special DB for settings only, not to mix settings and process variables in M area.

I never worked with VIPA before so it was hard for me to find this solution. Thanks a lot, Gambrinus!

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! I am a new member of this community and i hope you could help me gain knowledge about PLC. My problem is that, i am using VIPA PLC...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working on a project were we use the Vipa PLC to communicate with a "Red-Lion G308" HMI Panel. The panel has the functionality to...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom