Sattcon 35

Johann

Hi, I'm looking for some advice on a Sattcon 35 CPU. The CPU does not allow us to go in with our laptop. Dox10 returns "Error While Logging In". After a reset we can access the CPU again via laptop. This scenario is now repeating itself on almost a weekly basis. The suppliers etc has been unable to come up with a solution. The CPU also appears not to finish scanning all the program code. Certain parts of the PM's, especially the last sections sometimes does not seem to be executed. Being in the manufacturing of sterile dairy products I cannot reset everytime this happens and really need to find a solution. If any one can help, we would really appreciate it. Thanx.