HMI (OP77B) Menu

svoicum

Hello again! Maybe this topic was already posted, but i couldn't find it.
My question is: How can you create a menu on OP77B, similar to the "scroll" one that this HMI has:
Loader...
--------
Transfer
Start
Info Setting
--------
and where I use Up/Down arrows to scroll more then the maximum (4) rows admited by HMI's.
does it use recipes? i've never worked with one.
please help me

Hi svoicum.

You can create several pages with 4 rows on each page and switch from page to page by using the arrow buttons.

ZIMBO

Similar Topics

Kindly, we are trying to transfer a project to a new op77b, using Mpi cable with 187.5kb. The Set Pg Pc is detecting it, and the Op77b is...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I've an old op7 panel and trying to replace it with a new one of model OP77B. But the project of the old one is a psr file while...
Replies
Views
wat r warnings in op77b?? hv worked on alarms in wincc bt cant get abt warnings can v upload our programs from hmi op77b back in our system
Replies
Views
We are using S7-226 CPU with HMI OP77B.The message upgradation and analog input is slow for 1 sec.Can any expert can give us hint how to make HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom