DF1 Half Duplex

gherz817

Hi everybody!

Somebody could help me on how to configure SLC 5/04 with a DF1 Half Duplex configuration? Any input would be much helpfull to me..

Thank You Guys..

This is under RSLinx

linx2.jpg

you can search there are many thread on this....I think mrplc.com has a good procedure, are you just looking to communicate? or do data transfer?

GIT
I read his question a little differently:
Go to channel Configuration, then Channel 0

Channel0.jpg

The Channel can be Half Duplex Master depending on which series you have.

Thanks guys, when i configured in RSLinx it doesn't work as it. It says that check all cables and configuration settings via autoconfiguration button.

If you set the channel configration in your SLC as Mickey explained DF1 Half duplex slave then use the DF1 Polling MAster driver in RSlinx

Do you have the offline file (.RSS) for your SLC5/04 if you can post it.
With it we can see your channel configuration and help you get online.