Documentation of IEC1131 flowchart in Visio

Coralreef

Hi all

Does anyone know of a good stencil package for MS Visio out there, for documentation of flowcharts in the IEC1131 style(SFC) ?

Depending on what version of Visio you have, you can do a search in the search bar above the stencil section for "flowchart". There are hundreds of different flowchart stencils.

Also, a good source for stencils is from Visimation. You can find them Here. They should have what your looking for.

Chris

Surely you could make your own?
IEC61131 SFC only defines two elements: the Step and the Transition.
Or have I misundertood the question? The only SFC package I've used is Siemens S7-Graph. What do you want Visio to do that S7-Graph won't?

Regards

Ken

If i had the Proffesional it wouldnt be a problem but i only have a standard version.

Yes i could do all the stencils myself but would rather use some predefined.

I also use S7-Graph but only for larger tasks as its quite memory consuming. So for smaller task I still need some way to document my programs - in other words i do my flowcharts in visio :D

Ah, I see. You want to document any project using this method, even if SFC is not the language used for programming it? That was going to be my next question - how would you ensure any design / documentation done in Visio was accurately replicated in S7-Graph?

Sorry, I don't know of any ready-built Visio stencils for this.

Regards

Ken