Proface GP2600 AB flexlogix / over ethernet

johan11

I have problems with the communication between a flexlogix (1794-L34 & 1788-ENBT) and a proface touch panel GP2600.

In the pro face panel the selected driver is: allen bradley controllogix (ethernet/IP). No seperate flexlogix driver is available.

In the RSLOGIX 5000 software I have mapped a variable to a file register. When the system is running the data from the panel gets to the PLC, however sometimes without an reason the panel is seting/resetting booleans in the file register!!

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Similar Topics

I'm doing what was supposed to be a quick and easy upgrade to some existing equipment. The HMI is a ProFace GP2600. I've found that current...
Replies
Views
We have a machine which has a GP2600 Proface to AB SLC500 processor. We have a ton of this type hookups, but on this machine they are asking to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an GP2600 that i use for demo-screen. This is not connected to a PLC. Now our company need to start register the visitors that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have several Proface GT2400 terminals and i need to get the software and interface cables and i have several questions. I am assuming...
Replies
Views
I have followed the videos & still having issues getting the email out. Does anyone have knowledge or has sent an email notification via gp pro ex?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom