Know a compact terminal list divider ?

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi.

I am on the lookout for a terminal list divider (*) that is both compact and yet allows enough space for the label for individual terminal list.
*: I dont know the proper english term for it, but look at the picture and you will know what I mean.
Phoenix_terminals.jpg

On the attached photo you see what we have at the moment.
Notice how each divider takes up 10 mm. With many small terminal strips after each other, the dividers take up an unpropertional amount of valuable "strip"-space.
What I want is a divider that is 5-6 mm wide, and where you can attach a label that is 5-6 mm wide and 25 mm long.

The terminals are Phoenix Contact, and the current divider is CLIPFIX 35.
There is a more compact CLIPFIX 35-5, but the labels that you can attach to that one are just too flimsy fro my liking. They sort of ride high above the terminal list, and I am afraid they may fall off in the long run.