Mitsubishi Programming Software

ric_mart

Hi All,

We have a Mitsubishi MELSEC FX0-30MR PLC that has been removed from a piece of equipment. I would like to use this PLC as a training aid for others. I would like to get a free copy of software for programming this PLC and any information on the programming cable required. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard Martin

The link above is for an old DOS version of medoc that will not run on modern computers. It is also very hard to install.

There is a cheap version of windows software just for the FX models called something like gps win or something similar. The cable you need is called an SC-09.

Similar Topics

hey all, just got introduced to a piece of surplus equipment that my company bought, it has a Mitsubishi FX2-64M plc in it. unfortunately, in my...
Replies
Views
I recently got a new computer and am running Windows XP and am now having problems running my Mitsubishi programming software. I am using the...
Replies
Views
dear list, i am currently about to introduce some kind of software library at my workplace. the idea is that someone writes for example a...
Replies
Views
I am looking to purchase Melsec plc programming software.It is the older version not the newer GX developer.It is listed as Melsec Gppwin -E,or...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone tell me or give me a link where I can download Mitsubishi GX IEC Developer version 5.02 plc programming software. Thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom