CLX/Yokogawa DX200P Digital Chart Recorder

TPS Reports

I have a setup consisting of a CLX 5555, PanelView Plus 1000 and Yokogawa DX200P and would like to send a date/time stamp from a ControlLogix processor to the Yokogawa DXP via Ethernet/IP, by way of a pushbutton in PanelView (where as the plc is the master time keeper). Seems that maybe it could be done by way of MSG command, but not sure. Has anyone done this? Thanks.

Last edited:
We use the Yokogawa DAQ's at our plant in several areas. (over 25 DX1000/200's).
I have researched this topic to death. You need to communicate via a MODBUS protocol with the AB products.

Thanks SNK - it looks like I can send data out on the ENET/IP but all of the control inputs into the DXP would have to be Modbus. Correct? Were you able to sync the PLC Time into the DXP this way? Thanks.