Intrinsically safe analog hart input to PLC

Hi all

I have a Micropilot M which is made by Endress and Hauser(it is a two wire radar Unit) I am using this device in a Class 1 division 1 area so I made it intrinsically safe, from the safe zone to the Class 1 div 1 zone. My problem is that the analog input is Passive out of the barrier and I need an active input for my PLC. I also need the Hart Output from the Transmitter to a multiplexer.
Any Suggestions,

Similar Topics

I am working on my wiring diagram for my analog outputs. I am going to use a signal conditioner/ barrier to send intrinsically safe 4-20 mA to my...
Replies
Views
It is my understanding that an LED is considered a simple device, making its use fairly simple in an IS application. However I am running into a...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that is requesting an Intrinsically Safe HMI. I can't say that I've ever heard of an Intrinsically Safe HMI. Anybody here have...
Replies
Views
Hey, does anyone have any experience with such a device? I need to have an RFID reader set up in one of the paint booths we have. Thanks! -PreLC
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Class 1 Div 2 HMI and would like to supply the 24 Vdc power through an isolation barrier. I cannot seem to find any barriers out...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom