[S5-155U CPU948]How to copy program code?

apple

Hi! Everyone~
I want to know is there some way can copy program code from one cpu to another cpu, and append it?
My system has two cpu948, A and B.
There is a function block,FB1 in cpu A, but not in cpu B.
So how to make cpu B has FB1 ,except I type the code again ??
BTW, I use PG730 to edit program.
Thank you !! :)

Using Step5, then select File->Blocks->Transfer where you can set the source/destination for the transfer and the block name you want to transfer.

Thanks, it's work when I transfer File to File.
Do I need stop PLC when I transfer File to PLC ?? Thanks !!

When you copy FB1 to plc B, it will not exist so you can do this without stopping the CPU. You will need to modify a block in plc B to call FB1, so you would transfer this modified block afterwards - again you would not need to stop the CPU.

Just a quick point to note, if you are going to transfer/modify the program with the PLC running make sure that you transfer FB1 to the PLC before you modify the existing program to call FB1 otherwise the PLC will stop.

Paul