HMI transparent communication problem

bertrum

Hello

I have mitsubishi e1101 hmi connected to an A1S CPU, the hmi is also connected to the internet via the ethernet port. I have set up remote access to the hmi successfully but I am stuck setting up transparent port communicatios to the PLC over the internet via the HMI. In the e-designer software it says the transparent port can function through the ethernet port, and I have followed the instructions but I am still stuck. I cannot transfer e-designer projects using tcp/ip transfer either.

I have tried using a virtual serial port program to convert the serial communications into A TCP/IP signal to the HMI ethernet port. This is to fool the PLC program software (GX developer) into thinking it is communicating to the PLC using serial communication, but again this has nt been successful.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Bertrum

I have not found out a way to do the transparent mode on my customer's E1100 and A1S yet, but just a few cents here. what is the connection type between your E1101 and the A1S? Did you enable the transparent mode in your A1S program.

cheers
feng