1756 MVI configuration

SCAN.PLC

Hi ,

I am using Prosoft communication module (MVI 56-MCM)MODULE.
I configured the port 1 for Modbus slave with RTU protocol.
Communication link is on RS232C cable connected to DCS via PHONIX CONTACT (serial to fibre optic convertor).
when connected to DCS link my port 1 LED is showing continous GREEEN.BUT DCs serial to fibre converter Tx and Rx are not blinking green ( Tx is blinking green and Rx is blinking Amber).
If data transmission is happening then as per manual it should blink green rapidily.this is for both MVI module and DCS convertor.
Only 3 cables are used in this transmission. transmit , recieve and ground.
RTS & CTS are jumpered.

Also where i should configure the MODULE internal write data block (DCS will read from this addresses) start address.

Also i can see the diffrent offsets for Bits and Integers to be written to internal data block.
How in program that i should tell the module that this is data is bit andthis is Integer.

hope some one can clarify me on this.