Commreq in versapro

jcraft

Hi all,

I am a newbie here and to programming so I need some major help. I have a Ge plc (Versamax) programmed with versapro. The rack has a devicenet network card installed. I need to to do a commreq. request to do this. I have the literature for the module and it states that the command block values can be moved into the %R registers with move functions. My question is - one of the values needs to go into %R8 location which is 0x101 ( that is, the first byte is the slave address and the next byte is the I/O mode). I am not sure how to move this into the %R register. A lot of the values for other parameters are a constant so I just move them in but these other values 0x101, 0x1000 or 0x10 are confusing. Any thoughts? Thanks

Similar Topics

I'm trying to talk Modbus TCP/IP from a redundant system using Lan 2 inthe CPE330's to a CPU310 using ETM001. I've had the system talking before...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone,:cool: I have been facing the problem of encoder (1024 ppr) not reaching to its desired position while in auto mode. The PLC fault...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to setup a commreq block for a GE Rx3i PLC (IC695CPE310 c/w embedded ethernet) to read 30 registers of data from a Satec PM180...
Replies
Views
Hi Im trying to fire modbus RTU command (read coils 02) when im processing the commreq im getting status word value 524.Im using PLC...
Replies
Views
Iam working on GEfanuc 90-30 PLC ICC693 CPU 363 software - proficy machine edtion connectivity is modbus (two wire) i want to connect this CPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom