s7-200 upload problems

liubing

i try to upload a program from s7-200 CPU,the CPU is CPU224 version 02.00, the software is STEP 7 MicroWIN V4.0.4.16,i can successfully upload all DB and SB,but for PB when i upload to 100%,the PG display 'cannot open IEC-1131 program block in
current mode',i don't know why.
sure there are somebody familiar with S7-200 here,please help me.
thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Hi liubing

Never seen this problem so I can only make some guesses.
Is the PLC in Run or Stop.
Is the switch under the cover on the PLC in Run or Stop.
Have you forced any values in the status chart or set it into a diagnostic mode.
Is there an error number with the message, sometimes the manual gives more detail of what it means.

If you find a fix please post it here so that I will know what to do if I see it.

Regards

Bryan

thanks a lot

thanks a lot
i already found the problem.
in S7-200 we have two mode:SIMATIC and IEC-1131,the program in PLC is written in IEC-1131 mode so i can't upload in SIMATIC mode,as soon as i changed into IEC-1131 mode i can upload all blocks.