Mitshbishi FX series communication problem

jp911

I am having trouble with my new notebook communicating with a PLC. I am using GPPWIN, Windows 2000 on my Dell Latitude. I can talk with A-Series PLS's with no problem, but I can't talk with any FX-series PLC's.

Now, I might be talking straight out of the back of my head but something tells me that the A series and the FX series talk at different baud rates.
But both will communicate at the lower baud rate 9600 (again, I think)
and the A series will communicate at 19700. Its worth a try altering the baud rate.

Similar Topics

I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, We couldn’t find anything specific, so am starting a new thread. I’m trying to migrate a config from a ML1400 to a micro820 & am experiencing...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a set of three tanks with their own trio of Hardy 6600 series load cells. Two of them have no issues with where they are at and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom