symax timer question

quarter_20

I feel this may be a very simple question for this group.
I am converting an old symax program over to a keyence plc, and not being an actual programmer, I find the symax timer confusing.
What I need to know is what signal Starts, and what signal resets the symax timer. What shows me the OUTPUT from the timer..?
Does the CLEAR line do both set and reset..?
What is the function of the top control line shorted to the load bar..?
I have a hard copy of the symax program and everything else converts easily.

Thanks for ANY help...

This topic has been covered in this forum in just the past few weeks.

The top line of the Sy/Max timer allows the timer to be started and stopped without being reset. The bottom line provides a stop and clear operation. Most Sy/Max timers applications are only controlled with the bottom rung, the top rung is "shorted" to the left rail.

i know this is an old post but i thought i would jump in here and ask a question. i am working on converting a old symax program over to logix 5000 and i have run across a bit i can not find in any of my paperwork for these symax's. there is a reference to bit 19 off of a timer. say the timer is 958. there are then references to big 958-19. anybody seen this before? thanks.