starting from scratch "Intouch vs S7 PLC"..

drspanda

Hello Everyone,

I have two applications.HMI is Intouch v9.0 and PLC is S7-400..I want to learn to add a new tag in HMI (Emergency Stop) and link that tag with the PLC address (M100.0)...I don't want to do copy the existing tag and to change its data instead I want to start from scratch...

Please advise me how to proceed...any manuals??

Similar Topics

Hello. I am sure plenty of you here have been in this dilemma. I have a ControLogix PLC, PanelView Plus 400 HMI, connected to a functioning CNG...
Replies
Views
I need some advice and guidence. We have 6 Aisa laminate tube machines 4 using S5 the other 2 S7 that my boss would like to monitor output and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am attempting to turn on an output for one second, every thirty seconds, but am having some trouble. I have a XIC with S:1/15 (first pass)...
Replies
Views
Rather new to structured text. I'm trying to edit a machine so that it will reinitialize with some push buttons held in for 10 seconds. Pushing...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm using an ABL33ER with Panelview 600. I have datalogging running on the HMI using the view studio datalog model on startup of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom