Slightly OT, what is Vt

russrmartin

Hey guys. I'm in the middle of doing some intrinsic safe circuit calculations, and I'm stumped on a definition. Typically, manufacturers give their entity parameters as Voc and Isc. I am fine with these values, but on the Allen Bradley 1797-BIC, they substitute (I think) Voc and Isc with Vt and It. I'm wondering, what are they referring to (label Vt), and why would they use this rather than Voc, Isc? Also, if these values are DEFINITELY not congruent to Voc and Isc, please notify me, as I have treated them in my calculation as though they are. Thanks in advance for any input.

Russ

Similar Topics

I have been tinkering with a little DIY remote access stuff lately, prompted by some recommendations and challenges on this forum. To my...
Replies
Views
I need a little sanity check and hopefully advice from some experienced users. I have a mechanism that we're driving with a JVL MAC3000...
Replies
Views
Looking for an economic way to monitor kWh and kVARh on multiple circuits (up to 10) in a single distribution board. The Square D Power Logic...
Replies
Views
Does anyone make a "positioning cylinder" like the Festo DDPC but with a digital encoder feedback ? I have an application where a 0.0005 mm...
Replies
Views
This is a little OT, but I would like some general input. I have an machine control cabinet with an HMI as well as numerous standalone LED-bulb...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom