Omron NS10 Screen Flash Card Problems

rory

Hi,
I have two nearly identical machines running nearly identical programs. One works fine, the other not so good. They are data logging to the flash card in the screen. The problem is it is not always saving I have a check for this and it pings the SB47 save error flag and displays a pop up.

The odd thing is it won't save, you can try again and it won't save, but if you pop the card out then put it back in it will save again. Dosen't happen all the time just every now and again.

Tried differnt cards and have the same problem, the code that does the saving is identical, I have checked and checked checked for typo's. I'm starting to think the screen flashcard port might have a fault, seems unlikely though.

Maybe they were shaken while shipped.

Any words of Wisdom?

Thanks

Are you using an Omron flash card? All cards are not equal and I have heard on people having problems with various flash cards before.

Crossed my mind, not using Omron, they only go to 128M using 512M this about my 7th machine saving to flash card, used the same brand card every time and tried other flash cards.
For cost vs hassel be worth a try.
Thanks
Rory

If you format them in the memory card slot in a CJ1M or similar using CX you can use just about any brand.