Difference between RSTune and RSLoop Optimizer?

flyers

Hi guys,

Does anyone come across RSTune & RSLoop Optimizer?

I'm not sure when should we use RSTune or RSLoop, as I'm a newbie in PID stuffs :(

rPraveenkum said:

Comparing 2 of them, I think RSLoop is more advance, not too sure what are those features exactly doing...

Anywhere..thank you.
RSTune.JPG

Both of these products are badged versions of Expertune optimised for AB PLC's. If you are likely to use the package for non AB controllers or using trend data etc. I would recommend that you look at the other options available from Expertune. Either way, I use this package and it is excellent.

Andybr

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a problem with AO- and AA-Tags. When I use for example the tag AO_Test with the address 200 and type the value 1,2 in, the AA-Tag...
Replies
Views
As per the title. This might seem like a basic question to many, but I'm unclear about the difference between a coil ( ) and an application...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have 2 Frequency Drive panels to build and commission . It is for 2 pump systems . Just wondering , what is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Good day! What are the differences between PCS7 SIMATIC Batch and PM Control? Do you have any manual like "Getting Started "...
Replies
Views
I have a Automation Direct Click Plus that you can buy option CPU slot modules for input/outputs. The slot modules have the options of sinking...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom