PLCs

I've had good luck with them as free time substitutes, and maturity-delaying process maintenance controllers.

Surprisingly, they're not good with beer.

I have 30 or 40 taking up parts space, not counting the ones used in working machines to replace relay logic.

I have a tendency at times to state the obvious...this was a dumass question.

I even use them to confuse students who ask silly questions.

Isn't that the point of being a teacher?

Since I don't have any kids to hang pictures of in my cube, I used a bunch of ControlLogix and some Flex I/O to decorate the walls.

Similar Topics

I'm at a new job as the sole control engineer and trying to piece together where my predecessor left off. One machine I'm trying to get online...
Replies
Views
Or there is an alternative to this? I suppose there are many but I've only seen put/get Can you for example set up a new plc and connect it to an...
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
I have been looking to this and thought I'd ask for input from others before I take it in a wrong direction. The guy who used to set these up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom