NTRON-509FX switch

de_arnab

Guys,
We have a network with a NTRON-509FX switch where I got fiber landing and getting converted to ethernet. My ENBT card and PanelView talks to the PLC via the ethernet ports. Accidentally, I pulled of the fuse for the switch and now the switch is not working no more(it has always been working till now). My PanelView won't communicate to PLC and ENBT "Network Light" is flashing green.

To get the platform up and running, I had to use my crossover and directly hook up the PanelView to the ENBT card. Now the "Network Light" is solid green on the ENBT-card and PanelView is seeing the PLC. What happened to my switch and why are the ethernet ports not mapped to each other nomore ? How can I fix it!

Please help. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot.

I am using a pair of 509FX in my test setup for over 2 yeas with constant switching on-off and I never saw this problem.
Both switches using fiber as well.

Try another DC input - this switch has redundand power capabilities.

Most likely switch should be sent for repair.

Double check the fuse ( can't hurt). If you put the fuse back in with power still on you may have blown the fuse. (WAQ)