Recipes in AD 06 and C-More

piscis

I would like to know how you guys handle projects that call for storing recipes inside the PLC.

I need to allow the operator to create up to 100 different recipes with 5 ingredients on each one using only the small C-More touch screen panel.

My customer needs a solution that does not required logging into the PLC or the Panel and making any changes to the logic.

I will like love to hear your suggestions, how would you approach this?

Thanks all!!

I set something up last year with the C-more.

I simply had 6 recipes with about 40 digital bits to set.

So I just set one of 6 bits with a P.B. on the C-More, and then moved the recipes stored in the PLC, then reset the bit from the C-More.

I tried to set the recipes in the C-More but had difficulty. The recipe function wasn't fully implemented at the time of my project, that may have changed since then. It really didn't work very well especially the verification part. That is why I implemented it differently.

Hopefully others have had better success.