New Technician Hiring Exam

SLaubach

Hi all-
I am in the process of splitting a "multitask" maintenance department into electronics and mechanical people. was wondering if anyone out there either has an electronics test/exam that includes both standard electronic questions along with plc related questions that they would be willing to share. Or can anyone recommend a good place to get stadard testing on the subject above. thank you in advance.

Happy Holidays

SLaubach

first, thank you for the attached .pdf good stuff! i did a search on exam and test and after an hour i really never found any good threads. can you recommend any key search words?

Similar Topics

Hi to All, I have a problem with opening a project in Keyence KV Studio v7.40 - after clicking "Open", an error message is displaying: Process...
Replies
Views
How do I get the mV or weight readings for individual load cells connected to summing board into the PLC? Do I use a MSG instruction and what are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are looking for the best practices when it comes to maintenance technicians having online access to our PLC's. We would like to give...
Replies
Views
Hello! My name is Luke and I started training about a month ago at a company to repair and remanufacture PLCs. I've done a lot of training and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Please what are the regular day to day activities of an Instrumentation Maintenance Technician/Engineer in the oil and gas?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom