Table Pls Help Me

set-csg

For example in a table there are five data starting from VW4 TO VW12, If I blockmove VVW6 WITH 4 WORDS to VW4, THE DATA stored in VW12 will remain the same. My problem is how can i transfer the data in VW4 TO VW12 immediately right after the blockmove command.

By the way i'm using S7 200 (222)

Friends thank U in advance.

Last edited:
Hello set-csg;

You seem to want to raotate te values inside a table, am i correct?

You could: MOVE the value in VW4 to an intermediate register, proceed with your blockmove, then Move the intermediate register content to VW12;
Or you could look at the For Next loop instruction to MOVE the values in your table to the appropriate locations (See teh Tips and Trics example on using the For Next loop to fill data areas, it is very instructive).
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

This is pretty basic stuff:

Rotate_Table.JPG

In stead of VW14 you can use any memory adress that's still available.