(DO63)Resource Error/STEP7

I have never seen this kind of error (or maybe I just don't remember). But the info you provide is very scarse, can you elaborate a little bit? We need more info, such as: when did this error occur, maybe a screen capture of the error message, on what installation did the error occur and so on.

Kind regards,

Hello lokniwat:

Here is the only refernce I have found on this error message, on Siemens' support website:

S7_D063.jpg

Still quite criptic, no? It looks like a firmware revision problem. What CPU model are you using?

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

lokniwat

Thank you, jvdcande and dchartier for answering. Actually I haven't seen this error by myself, I just forwarded the message for the other. I hope this will help him with the error