CNC Parameters and Diagonostics

riyajahamad

Though this is not PLC related question but any one may help me in this forum.
What does parameter and diagnostic in cnc.
I am working on Fanuc O system.
Thanks in advance.

Parameters are used to set up the CNC controller. For example, there are parameters that identify which motor is being used on an axis, parameters to indicate which axes may execute interpolation, parameters to tune the response of the system, parameters that indicate the presence or absense of factory-installed options.

Diagnostics give the operator or technician information about the status of the controller.

Working on an O series huh? pretty old model. Give me more info on the problem you need help with. If just looking for general info you might try to find some manuals. I have seen them on Ebay before.
Bob

Hi Riyaz,
Assalamalaikum.
I am from Bombay, but now I have shifted to Singapore. Can you send me your email address so that we can exchange more information. My email is [email protected].
Thanks,
Iqbal.