SLC 5/03 not going online

muneeb uddin

Hi there
i am using SLC 5/03. i installed RSLINX Classic and i am running it as an application. i am using a LAptop, and i am using a USB-Serial converter to go online with PLC's RS232 port using DH485 Protocol. but when i am opening the RSLINX application its giving me the error for which i have attached the picture. what could be the reason?

The RSLinx "1747-PIC/AIC+" driver is not compatible with any USB/RS232 converter.

The only USB interface for DH485 is the Allen-Bradley 1747-UIC.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I'm a pretty green PLC tech and I need help logging on to some SLC 5/04 PLCs. I have a 1747-UIC and 1747-CP3 cables and I'm using...
Replies
Views
For some reason every time I go online with one of our SLC 5/04s It makes me upload the program even though the only differences between the...
Replies
Views
Im trying to figure out how to go online with a slc 5/02 and a proface touch screen at the same time, I want to be able to be online while the...
Replies
Views
Its been a long time and I must be forgetting something basic. I have a 5/02 with a fault. I have a pcmk card in my laptop and a cable from it...
Replies
Views
Its great to be able to contribute something for once after having used the forum. ANyhow, a particular 2 * 7 rack SLC system has been a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom