SLC 5/05 Register Session message

Rick-RTA

Hi,

When I connect my ASCII to PLC device up to the PLC I am getting a connection message that says:

Register Session

I was wondering if anyone has seen this before. I believe it may have something to do with the ethernet setup in the PLC but I'm not sure.

Any clues would be appreciated.

Thanks

Never mind...found out that channel 1 has a setup and you need to check the boxes for smtp snd http server enable.

Thanks everyone
Rick

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using a color sensor to detect 4 different color labels on different boxes to direct routing to a specific location; Lane #1 - Lane #4. I...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom