AB BSL Question

BigJohnT

I need to shift a bit through a lenght of 48. I tried using BSL but after B3:0/15 I get a weard result. What I'm tring to do is have only one output on if the input is on and step through the outputs in sequence if that makes any sense... and if the input is on turn on the output for 30 seconds then move on to the next one...

Thanks
John

Similar Topics

I feel like I'm circling back to a very newbie question, but am genuinely curious. I'm using a BSL on a DINT for a length of 14 bits. For some...
Replies
Views
Hey All. I am working on a small piece of logic and I hit a roadbump here. I am trying to use a BSL but perhaps something else is in order. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to convert RSLogix 5000 program to Step7. I need to bit shift left my array of double integers for tracking the product on...
Replies
Views
I’m working on a conveyor project for work. We’re trying to install a few diverts to carry product directly to one of two trailer doors. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, When I trigger once for an application, I want to shift the 15th bit in the word address by 10 bit , so; 1000 0000 0000 0000 ->...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom