siemens tp270 panel

mehkocak

I am using the tp 270 panel with its recipe function but in the case of to download the new program to tp270 I will lose the my all pre recipe in panel so I need some answer for my questions
1-if I upload the program from operator panel will I also take the backup of the recipes.
2-can we import and export the recipes via protool to the program.

thanks

What are you using to program this, ProTool or WinCC Flex?

You should not have this problem if you store your data to the Compact Flash disk. In ProTool open the "Recipes" item and then click the "Properties" button. Then select the "Data medium" tab. The path name I use is "\Storage Card2\PartData". I also created an Export and Import data button. Each button calls the function "Export_Data_Records" and "Import_Data_Records" respectively.

WinCC Flex is very similar.